November 15, 2012

every day

After the first post here has been quite quiet... Sorry ! Actually I don't know why am I apologizing, when I don't even have readers or followers or anything. 
I have nothing. Sigh. Except fat. 
My todays net calories: 308. I know it's not much, but still it is. I feel like a fuckin' whale. And that is what I am.



Oh, and I have something worth telling: I haven't cut in almost two weeks ! Still, it's everyday fight. I'm going to take a shower in few minutes, after I've posted this, and I can't help but think 'what if I'd took a razor with me...'
I really don't want to. But still, it's the best way. But I can't. But after I've stopped cutting, I haven't got better, not at all. I've got worse. I'm becoming an empty shell and I don't feel anything anymore. I thought couple months ago I don't feel anything, but this is much more terrible. It terrifies me to think, what if my few last friends will just leave me ? I'm not such good company these days...
I hope they would stay with me for a little while.
Another thing to mention: I did loose 3 kg, but one came back. So over all, 2 lost kg's.
I'll do some kind of info etc about this project some other time, now I'm off to shower !




No comments: